Project manager (ICO)
Do you love Bitcoin and Ethereum (blockchain technology)? We’re recruiting an experienced public relations specialist to join us be at the cutting edge of technology.
We are looking for an energetic team player with excellent communication, creative, and technical writing skills. Must have previous public media relations experience. We’re a top-rated ICO strategist and Blockchain consultant firm. We have been helping innovators bring their projects to life through ICO crowdfunding.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Have you ever been published?
Do you have experience in Digital PR?
Are you knowledgeable about the Blockchain space?
Things you will be doing
Preferred experience: Content writing, Sales/business development, WordPress Blog Posting, Editors, contributors etc., and
- Connecting with the most influential people in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency;
- Researching press & media reporters on Google news and key influencers on YouTube. Find their email address and send them an introductory email;
- Assist in the implementation of public relations campaigns to generate strategic results for our clients through media relations
- Researching top articles, videos and podcasts about blockchain/cryptocurrency and sharing with our team and customer base
- Reviewing 500-2000 word articles about blockchain technology.
- The most important skill is the ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps;
- Must be resourceful and internet savvy;
- Be able to quickly navigate and find everything and anything online;
- Enthusiasm of blockchain, cryptocurrency, gadgets, disruptive technology, consumer electronics and innovation;
- Obsessive attention to details & presentation
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., listening, writing, speaking, etc.);
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.